Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Does anyone know any roms still being updated?

OP lil-g-gamegenuis

1st April 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #1  
lil-g-gamegenuis's Avatar
OP Member
Flag olathe, ks
Thanks Meter: 5
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
I've been looking around for ROMs, but all of the ones i find are dead. Does anyone know any roms that are still being developed?
I have already used Rhythmic, Cyanprimo, JellyBeer, SlimBean 3.1, MIUI, and PrimoKat.
EDIT: btw i have a primoC not primoU
Last edited by lil-g-gamegenuis; 1st April 2014 at 11:11 PM.
1st April 2014, 06:03 AM   |  #2  
kvestas's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-g-gamegenuis

I've been looking around for ROMs, but all of the ones i find are dead. Does anyone know any roms that are still being developed?
I have already used Rhythmic, Cyanprimo, JellyBeer, SlimBean 3.1, MIUI, and PrimoKat.

I guess you can review the list of ROMs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2413580.
1st April 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #3  
lil-g-gamegenuis's Avatar
OP Member
Flag olathe, ks
Thanks Meter: 5
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvestas

I guess you can review the list of ROMs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2413580.

sorry, i should have been clearer, my device is the primoC not primoU
2nd April 2014, 01:10 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
I have the same primoc phone and have only tried rythmic and slim so far. Of the ones you have tried which one did you prefer?
2nd April 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #5  
lil-g-gamegenuis's Avatar
OP Member
Flag olathe, ks
Thanks Meter: 5
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne-of3

I have the same primoc phone and have only tried rythmic and slim so far. Of the ones you have tried which one did you prefer?

since you tried rhythmic i would go to cyanprimo (don't worry, its for primoC
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=radio
2nd April 2014, 04:44 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-g-gamegenuis

since you tried rhythmic i would go to cyanprimo (don't worry, its for primoC
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=radio

Thanks, I will give that a try.
6th April 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-g-gamegenuis

sorry, i should have been clearer, my device is the primoC not primoU

The primoC ROM comparison is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2414807
6th April 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #8  
lil-g-gamegenuis's Avatar
OP Member
Flag olathe, ks
Thanks Meter: 5
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
thx, thats just what i needed
18th April 2014, 10:50 PM   |  #9  
Neff_V's Avatar
Member
Flag Rosenheim
Thanks Meter: 4
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Thank you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes