Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,405 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Blue Galaxy S5 Availability

Tip us?

mattpayne92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33

DONATE TO ME
Default Blue Galaxy S5 Availability

So I have searched the internet and this forum and somehow I can't find any answer on when the Blue galaxy s5 (or gold) will be released as well, as it seems only the black and white are available. I just got a black one but only because blue wasn't available. Does anyone know when the blue comes out? If it's within 2 weeks I'll just exchange my black one when it comes out haha.

Current Device: AT&T Galaxy S5 - Stock Software (for now)
Previous Devices: Galaxy S4 - Galaxy S4 Active (A week) - Galaxy Nexus - Nexus 7 - Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S)

MattMJB0188
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpayne92 View Post
So I have searched the internet and this forum and somehow I can't find any answer on when the Blue galaxy s5 (or gold) will be released as well, as it seems only the black and white are available. I just got a black one but only because blue wasn't available. Does anyone know when the blue comes out? If it's within 2 weeks I'll just exchange my black one when it comes out haha.
They will more than likely make it available, along with the 32GB version at the end of the month or next month. This way those who were early adapters will not be eligible to return their phone.

I am going by what they did last year with the S4.
The Following User Says Thank You to MattMJB0188 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ampm325
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMJB0188 View Post
They will more than likely make it available, along with the 32GB version at the end of the month or next month. This way those who were early adapters will not be eligible to return their phone.

I am going by what they did last year with the S4.
additional Gear 2 colors are dropping on 4/28, so maybe then.

MattMJB0188
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by ampm325 View Post
additional Gear 2 colors are dropping on 4/28, so maybe then.
I would possibly consider a Blue 32GB on AT&T.