FORUMS

[Help] Reboot Issue

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Griffin_nnn, Junior Member on 18th April 2014, 10:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Whenever I attempt to reboot my phone or it dies, I cannot turn it back on. The phone just sits at the Samsung Logo screen I and I am forced to do a complete wipe of my data, apps, pictures, everything. I'm not sure where the issue lies and I will be more than happy to provide as much information that I feel will be helpful to the situation.

About Phone
(Can't post picture because of gay ass anti spam...)
Android Version - 4.3.1
Baseband Version - 1337UCUAMDB
Kernel Version - 3.4.0-cyanogenmod-g93df44d build@build #1 Tue Jan 28 10:05:32 CET 2014
PAC Version - 4.3.Build-1 (Nightly Release)
AOKP Version - jflteatt_jb-mr2
CyanogenMod Version - 10.2-20140128-UNOFFICIAL-jflteatt
ParanoidAndroid Version - 3.99-RC2
Build Number - pac_jflteatt-userdebug 4.3.1 JLS36I eng..20140128.092751 test-keys

I think it may be something wrong with my kernel but I'm not sure. Also I couldn't find anything that related to my issue. All I could find was stuff in regards to soft bricks/bricks.

18th April 2014, 10:06 PM |#2  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Hold power+ volume down.
Select cancel.
Does that work?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
18th April 2014, 10:41 PM |#3  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 4,882

Donate to Me
More
You might want to consider flashing back to stock in Odin and starting everything all over. If you do that make sure you know what files to freeze/delete so you don't get any updates. You're phone will want to update to the latest firmware. Sounds like you may have to do this.

But first I would do a full wipe and flash a custom rom, one you know is stable. See if you still have the issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread