5,597,762 Members 36,474 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][4.1+] SlideLock

Tip us?

Mehholoz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I don't know if someone asked you alredy but IMHO you should put an option to invert the slide, so that you can chose if you want to dismiss the notification sliding left insted of right and vice versa. Music control is sweet, I hope the update relase will be soon because my poweramp trial is expiring and I prefere to spend my money on slidelock instead of it. Thank you, keep it up!

lionblaze55
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Ideas

Love this locker. One idea would be to add ability to change unlock message, and maybe remove the clear all button?

blahitzpat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm using Go SMS on the Beta version and when I receive a text, the icon is just the generic Go SMS icon, not the sender's picture. In the settings I have chosen "picture" for the icon but it still shows the Go SMS logo. Any advise?

_happyPit_
Old
(Last edited by _happyPit_; 17th April 2014 at 05:51 PM.) Reason: solved
Thanks Meter 0
Default Software buttons

Can anyone please tell me how do I remove software buttons on locked screen? I use Nexus 4 with 4.4.2 stock (rooted).
There are standard sw buttons at the bottom of the screen and they work as usual. I can go to home or see running apps etc.
Thnx

oups. found by my own (Appearance -> topmost checkbox) . sorry.

Since I'm here, here is some issue with the app I don't know how to avoid. When use Light Flow and SlideLock at the same time SlideLock makes Light Flow think that screen is unlocked. So you can not use such method to dismiss LED notification as "Phone unlocked" (seemed to be most usable of all).

cajuuh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nice locker but..

If i press the "Recent Apps" button i can go trough the locker same way.

gabebcn
Old
Thanks Meter 30
would be interesting to add %battery in lockscreen
Tags
android, kit kat, lockscreen, notifications, slidelock