[Discussion][Jan 20] CM 11 for P990

Tip us?

rzlatic
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by drose View Post
I havent found that option jet?
press option key, scroll down the menu and find "backup to xml". you can backup calllog, messages and wifi passwords straight into separate xml files, and restore the same way.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
Running CM11 CM10.2.

drose
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I did backup of wifi but after i restore it, wifi wont turn on, on theROM. But its good to know that its possible with TB. tnx guys

drose
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
I did backup of wifi but after i restore it, wifi wont turn on, on theROM. But its good to know that its possible with TB. tnx guys
Problem was incompitable kernel, kowalsky M1 is has problems with drivers on 4.4 and on theROM, SlimBean... theROM is running fine with kk 3.1.
The Following User Says Thank You to drose For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rzlatic
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Problem was incompitable kernel, kowalsky M1 is has problems with drivers on 4.4 and on theROM, SlimBean... theROM is running fine with kk 3.1.
M1 does not "have problems" - M1 works perfect with old wifi driver included in old JB-based roms, while 3.1 alpha runs bcmdhd driver which is included in newer roms and (only the) latest The Rom. old builds of The Rom needs M1 kernel.
Running CM11 CM10.2.
The Following User Says Thank You to rzlatic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

I.m.Tuga
Old
Thanks Meter 162
OK time as come to say goodbye. Switched to a N5 a couple of weeks, looks like I'm keeping it!
But I always keep an eye in here, because it was with you guys I grew up my knowledge on Android and on LG 2X.
Thanks for the help, patience and the memories.
Hope you all can keep the device alive.

Thank you

Enviado do meu Nexus 5 através de Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I.m.Tuga For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mandoku
Old
Thanks Meter 9

bentcissé
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I think that our phone with cm11 and KK m2 stable will have a long life!!🙌🙌

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bentcissé For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

danydani90
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.m.Tuga View Post
OK time as come to say goodbye. Switched to a N5 a couple of weeks, looks like I'm keeping it!
But I always keep an eye in here, because it was with you guys I grew up my knowledge on Android and on LG 2X.
Thanks for the help, patience and the memories.
Hope you all can keep the device alive.

Thank you

I have a nexus 5 from the day of release and instead of looking into nexus 5 forums for rom update i'm still looking on o2x forum for updates
The Following User Says Thank You to danydani90 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

I.m.Tuga
Old
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by danydani90 View Post
I have a nexus 5 from the day of release and instead of looking into nexus 5 forums for rom update i'm still looking on o2x forum for updates
Exactly just like me, and I just can't sell the optimus 2X.

Tags
android 4.4, cm 11, kitkat, lg optimus 2x, p990