5,598,086 Members 42,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Canadian/Claro PR D801/803] Development

Tip us?
 
zeon9881
Old
#361  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 31
Join Date: Mar 2014
@Dene_Bluesman Have you noticed any issues with the pa rom? Rebooting and freezing etc? I want to fix these problems but don't know where to begin. I think its only happening on my phone so I probably missed something when I flashed it. Was wondering for a tip
 
Dene_Bluesman
Old
(Last edited by Dene_Bluesman; Yesterday at 06:46 PM.)
#362  
Dene_Bluesman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 144
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northwest Territories, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeon9881 View Post
@Dene_Bluesman Have you noticed any issues with the pa rom? Rebooting and freezing etc? I want to fix these problems but don't know where to begin. I think its only happening on my phone so I probably missed something when I flashed it. Was wondering for a tip
which version? have you tried any other kernels?
I have been running PA 04/15b which are Beta 4 test builds, fixes include touch screen in games, runs a lot cooler and smoother, but has call echo hehe, on a sidenote if you try the 4/15 build dont install any other kernels
can find it here
http://91.hostingsharedbox.com:3000/houstonn/houstonn/

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
 
zeon9881
Old
#363  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 31
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dene_Bluesman View Post
which version? have you tried any other kernels?
I have been running PA 04/15b which are Beta 4 test builds, fixes include touch screen in games, runs a lot cooler and smoother, but has call echo hehe, on a sidenote if you try the 4/15 build dont install any other kernels
can find it here
http://91.hostingsharedbox.com:3000/houstonn/houstonn/

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
I'm using pa beta 4 as well. I can't go into my camera with out it rebooting/ freezing. It also just occasionally freezes/reboots. I was wondering if I could have gone wrong somewhere :s

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
 
Dene_Bluesman
Old
#364  
Dene_Bluesman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 144
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northwest Territories, Canada
I havent experienced any of those issues besides the call echo, you can try redownloading and doing a clean install after the usual wipes, also I am using the stock 4.4.2 baseband and not dr87 aosp baseband, can try that.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
 
zeon9881
Old
#365  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 31
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dene_Bluesman View Post
I havent experienced any of those issues besides the call echo, you can try redownloading and doing a clean install after the usual wipes, also I am using the stock 4.4.2 baseband and not dr87 aosp baseband, can try that.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
The stock 4.4.2 baseband is the KitKat baseband in the OP? I was hoping to side step a full wipe but I'll attempt it tonight. How about kernel? Which one are you using?

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
 
Dene_Bluesman
Old
#366  
Dene_Bluesman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 144
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northwest Territories, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeon9881 View Post
The stock 4.4.2 baseband is the KitKat baseband in the OP? I was hoping to side step a full wipe but I'll attempt it tonight. How about kernel? Which one are you using?

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
yes it is, I am using the included kernel, if you wait another day or two houstonn supposed to be releasing another build with options to tweak the voltages in kernel settings, which would probably help you as most issues come from underclocked kernel. I am fortunate my phone can handle -50 mv across the board. pm me for anymore help

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk
Tags
bell, claro pr, d801, d803, lg g2
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes