Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 47,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Major ouya problem

Tip us?

samt3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Major ouya problem

Installed fail-safe before installing cyanogen. Cyanogen 11 keeps failing guessing its a bad download. But since installing fail-safe i cant just boot the ouya up or it just fails to boot. I have to fastboot boot boot.img to get it to work...... however my computer is telling me the ouya is full so it wont let my push a fresh zip to it. Also i cant install anything on the ouya for some reason it just never downloads. Under setting under storage the only thing showing is the apps. sections no system, no downloads, no nothing, just apps. Is there a way to just install an entire OS to it just strictly with fastboot being i cant push a zip to it or anything for CWM?

ngoal
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by samt3 View Post
Installed fail-safe before installing cyanogen. Cyanogen 11 keeps failing guessing its a bad download. But since installing fail-safe i cant just boot the ouya up or it just fails to boot. I have to fastboot boot boot.img to get it to work...... however my computer is telling me the ouya is full so it wont let my push a fresh zip to it. Also i cant install anything on the ouya for some reason it just never downloads. Under setting under storage the only thing showing is the apps. sections no system, no downloads, no nothing, just apps. Is there a way to just install an entire OS to it just strictly with fastboot being i cant push a zip to it or anything for CWM?
You can reinstall cyanogen via cwm using a USB stick ,keyboard and a USB hub. It will not install on the failsafe menu.m you have to use cwm.