Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Best camera app for costum ROM

OP feeling7

18th April 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
Hi,
Which camera app is the best for costum ROMS? Im on cyanogenmod 11 right now and original camera is not even close to LG stock one, and is really really slow. Take pictures [focus] in 3 seconds!
I ve installed Jishnu's Camera [LG Camera F40] and this one is even worst than cyanogen original camera! I did a lot of test and always Jishnu's Camera LG Camera F40 was worst than cyanogen one which is also worst than LG stock. I cant even take pictures in 16:9 format and both of them, I really like cyanogenmod rom and dont want to go back to lg stock rom just because of camera (which is important for me).
18th April 2014, 12:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mobile
Thanks Meter: 922

1,256 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling7

Hi,
Which camera app is the best for costum ROMS? Im on cyanogenmod 11 right now and original camera is not even close to LG stock one, and is really really slow. Take pictures [focus] in 3 seconds!
I ve installed Jishnu's Camera [LG Camera F40] and this one is even worst than cyanogen original camera! I did a lot of test and always Jishnu's Camera LG Camera F40 was worst than cyanogen one which is also worst than LG stock. I cant even take pictures in 16:9 format and both of them, I really like cyanogenmod rom and dont want to go back to lg stock rom just because of camera (which is important for me).

A Better Camera is really good and free on Play Store. There are some threads in Themes & Apps section that have cameras like Lenovo and the new stock Google cam, just do a search in there and in here for "camera".
18th April 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

31 posts
Thanks for answer, still cant get quality of stock ROM cam and 4k video recording . How it is possibile to no option to transfer original stock camera. Is there any camera to costum ROM taking 16:9 photos?
18th April 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 564

2,128 posts
More
You tried Google's new camera? Testing it out atm and it's rather nice.

Doesn't take 16:9 pictures yet but there is an update coming.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
19th April 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #6  
Flag TR, NJ
Thanks Meter: 42

316 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling7

Thanks for answer, still cant get quality of stock ROM cam and 4k video recording . How it is possibile to no option to transfer original stock camera. Is there any camera to costum ROM taking 16:9 photos?

As of right now you cannot get 4k recording on a non kit kat stock based ROM. The best you can do is either go back to lg kit kat or use the jellybean lg cam I posted.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread