Post Reply

Htc one x very hot

OP FaiselW

18th April 2014, 11:38 AM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
483 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Phone still gets hot but doesn't shut down now on android revolution hd

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th April 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #22  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,524
 
7,163 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
I'm using now 15th cm11 build with audahadi ep10.1 kernel and only while optimizing apps and after boot its a bit hot but then it cools down and I have no problems

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk
18th April 2014, 02:05 PM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
483 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-X-master

I'm using now 15th cm11 build with audahadi ep10.1 kernel and only while optimizing apps and after boot its a bit hot but then it cools down and I have no problems

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk

When i tried it it kept overheating and shutting down and the display wouldn't turn on

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th April 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #24  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,524
 
7,163 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaiselW

When i tried it it kept overheating and shutting down and the display wouldn't turn on

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

16th build had that issue...now 18th is out and it works very well...no problems there

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk
18th April 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
483 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
I don't want to risk it

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
18th April 2014, 11:28 PM   |  #26  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,524
 
7,163 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaiselW

I don't want to risk it

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Risk what?

Gesendet von meinem One X mit Tapatalk
19th April 2014, 01:26 AM   |  #27  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
483 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Burning my phone out

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes