XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2] SlimKat [Build 4.4][D800/D801/D802/D803/LS980/VS980][OFFICIAL]

Tip us?

symphonic-volenska
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by iytrix View Post
Also, is there a way to disable pie and the nav bar? I use gesture controls so pie is annoying. Yes gestures may crash once in a blue moon, but that's why the option to turn on the nav bar in the power menu is there! Those two things would he nice. I'm moreso asking if these things are possible to do, but if you guys can and want to add those options to the rom that would be amazing!
I use gestures too. The workaround I've been doing is just setting the navigation bar height to 0. It still appears when you're playing videos in landscape, but I can live with that.

life
Old
Thanks Meter 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by symphonic-volenska View Post
I use gestures too. The workaround I've been doing is just setting the navigation bar height to 0. It still appears when you're playing videos in landscape, but I can live with that.
you should be able to set the dimensions for navigation bar width which is how big it is when in landscape, set it to 0 and it wont show when in landscape
My Devices
Verizon LG G2-related forums
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III-related forums
Hp Touchpad-related forums
Sprint HTC Evo 4G (OG)-related forums
don't waste the post, just click the button!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jellybear456
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade_ View Post
my favorite rom for G2!thanks!

one question,can i disable double tap?its nice,but maybe it drains battery?
I have never had an issue with batter drain on this ROM and I use knock knock almost every time I wake and lock my phone.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jellybear456 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alyenator
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyenator View Post
I'm on Vodafone India , we don't have access to Google voice. Surprisingly I too switched over to Mahdi 2.5 and got the same thing didn't receive any whats app messages for hours till I disabled WiFi and forced network to use 2g. I'm getting a strong 3g signal in the area as well, also if I would then switch back to 3g network and again whats app would fail to send/receive messages with/without wifi
I'm on the international D-802 and never flashed any kk baseband or modem if that helps.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Tried different ROMs slim, mahdi, pa the same issue keeps coming back at random times went back to stock 4.2 the. Did ota to 4.4 been a day haven't seen the problem yet.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Devices: Nokia 3310->Nokia 3330->Sony Ericsson T610->Sony Ericsson K800->Nokia E63->Sony Ericsson Vivaz->Blackberry Curve 8520->Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc->Samsung Galaxy S2->iPhone 4s->Samsung Galaxy S3->Nexus 4->LG G2-802

bps119
Old
Thanks Meter 1988
New gapps package up on slim's site😀