Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,990 Members 37,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP ME!!] how to downgrade cm10.1 to cm7.2?

Tip us?

balot.ko
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] [HELP ME!!] how to downgrade cm10.1 to cm7.2?

i think this has already been asked by someone here.. but can anyone help me? i'm using galaxy mini and i flashed cm10.1 on it.. i haven't tried cm7 yet.. based on the threads i read, cm7.2 is good for gaming.. i want to downgrade cm10.1 to cm7.2.. cm10.1 made my gmini a bit slower and drains my battery fast.. they said i have to overclock it, but it my phone keeps on rebooting.. thanks in advance..

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by balot.ko View Post
i think this has already been asked by someone here.. but can anyone help me? i'm using galaxy mini and i flashed cm10.1 on it.. i haven't tried cm7 yet.. based on the threads i read, cm7.2 is good for gaming.. i want to downgrade cm10.1 to cm7.2.. cm10.1 made my gmini a bit slower and drains my battery fast.. they said i have to overclock it, but it my phone keeps on rebooting.. thanks in advance..
the reason why its rebooting is because it cant handle too much overclocking, if this was a computer you would be breaking it, Phone CPUs are small and meant to cool down in hot small areas so they only reboot if it cant take that much, as for downgrading, i advise you would backup all your stuff onto your computer or a micro SD card. whats your model number?
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat 4.4.4 XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113

Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.4) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations?
Both Stopped turning on for no reason
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)
The Following User Says Thank You to Trozzul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

balot.ko
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul View Post
the reason why its rebooting is because it cant handle too much overclocking, if this was a computer you would be breaking it, Phone CPUs are small and meant to cool down in hot small areas so they only reboot if it cant take that much, as for downgrading, i advise you would backup all your stuff onto your computer or a micro SD card. whats your model number?
thanks for the info.. im using galaxy mini s5570..