Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [HELP ME!!] how to downgrade cm10.1 to cm7.2?

OP balot.ko

18th April 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag manila city
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
i think this has already been asked by someone here.. but can anyone help me? i'm using galaxy mini and i flashed cm10.1 on it.. i haven't tried cm7 yet.. based on the threads i read, cm7.2 is good for gaming.. i want to downgrade cm10.1 to cm7.2.. cm10.1 made my gmini a bit slower and drains my battery fast.. they said i have to overclock it, but it my phone keeps on rebooting.. thanks in advance..
18th April 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by balot.ko

i think this has already been asked by someone here.. but can anyone help me? i'm using galaxy mini and i flashed cm10.1 on it.. i haven't tried cm7 yet.. based on the threads i read, cm7.2 is good for gaming.. i want to downgrade cm10.1 to cm7.2.. cm10.1 made my gmini a bit slower and drains my battery fast.. they said i have to overclock it, but it my phone keeps on rebooting.. thanks in advance..

the reason why its rebooting is because it cant handle too much overclocking, if this was a computer you would be breaking it, Phone CPUs are small and meant to cool down in hot small areas so they only reboot if it cant take that much, as for downgrading, i advise you would backup all your stuff onto your computer or a micro SD card. whats your model number?
The Following User Says Thank You to Trozzul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag manila city
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

the reason why its rebooting is because it cant handle too much overclocking, if this was a computer you would be breaking it, Phone CPUs are small and meant to cool down in hot small areas so they only reboot if it cant take that much, as for downgrading, i advise you would backup all your stuff onto your computer or a micro SD card. whats your model number?

thanks for the info.. im using galaxy mini s5570..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread