Ask a question

No registration required

how do I root NC5 0x1

OP darkfangex5

17th April 2014, 12:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

170 posts
How do i root this note 3? I am very familiar with rooting and the such, i've had a htc one , LG g2 and note 2. I bought a used note 3 and knox was already void but is on NC5 and was wondering how do i root it. Thanks.
17th April 2014, 01:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag boondocks
Thanks Meter: 65

406 posts
Not sure if this will work for nc5,dont see why not. flash via odin. here is the thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2469904
19th April 2014, 02:46 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 72

512 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfangex5

How do i root this note 3? I am very familiar with rooting and the such, i've had a htc one , LG g2 and note 2. I bought a used note 3 and knox was already void but is on NC5 and was wondering how do i root it. Thanks.

You have to install a recovery using odin and all of them have options to inject root from within the recovery. For example I'm using Phil touch recovery and I just updated to nc5 and used a one clickie and just odin the recovery and injected root from the recovery and installed superuser from the market and I have root now. . I also sell phone cases. .

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to monty_python For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread