Hey I have a Verizon Galaxy S4 Running android 4.4.2 kitkat. The version before I updated was 4.3 mk2. Post a reply for more questions I will upload screen shots soon! Sorry if you attempt to pm me. I cant reply yet! Still need to reach 10 posts!
1. Update the bootloader from the thread using safestrap.
2. Download the leaked md5 file from http://sxtpdevelopers.com/samsung-sc...rizon-kit-kat/
3. Your phone may say that it encountered an error and to plug into Kies but fear not!
4. Open Odin and flash the leaked 4.4.2 md5 file.
5. I am not responsible for any damage done to your device!
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?