Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 40,893 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Out of stock

Tip us?

JimSmith94
Old
Thanks Meter 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
the att stores should have them...
According to their online search, none of the stores in the DFW Metroplex have them in stock.

jon_oest
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I ordered mine from amazon on the 12th and still waiting for a estimated delivery date.

mikeypdizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Best buy online

I just ordered mine from bestbuy.com Should be delivered tomorrow (extra $14.00 for shipping)

jon_oest
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I was browsing amazon looking to see if any were in stock the metallic orange said in stock cancelled the silver/black and ordered it says estimated delivery date of 4-22 as soon as i placed the order though i went back a few mins laters says out of stock on the metallic/orange so im not counting on it to be here the 22nd

highlordkram
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
the att stores should have them...
I pre-ordered about 2 weeks ago with AT&T and they had shipping dates of April 8, but then the Gold/Browns were all delayed until April 30. Try a black if you want to get it quicker, but I have black Galaxy Gear 1 and want new color.

jon_oest
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Well my delimma is, I was originally going to order the black/silver from at&t. went to the website had everything ready hit the order button and it errored out said I can't because there isn't any service for my zip code. Must be because I live in the middle of no where

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

grvhack
Old
Thanks Meter 3
try amazon

audri5
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by grvhack View Post
try amazon
At&t is running a promotion if you order 3 accessories you get 25% off. The watch is included. I already had mine but got the difference refunded from bestbuy because of this. Either way go to https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/ac...orieslist.html Order the watch you want and two $5 items and you will get the watch for $225. It works so even if they are slow to get back in stock it's worth the $75 savings. Otherwise keep checking at BB and show tjis website and they should price match.