Here is what happens when the Settings menu and the Kernel's tools "get Xposed"
Neither i nor the apps/mods developers are responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,global economic crisis, James Bond destroyed Aston Martin DB5 or M's death.
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you!!
- Xperia Z2 settings menu style
- New menu - Tools
- Tools menu includes: CPU Settings, CPU Stats, Kernel Tuner, Xposed Installer, Xperia Xposed, Bootmanager, xad.
Screenshots: (Z2 buttons style and gray navigation, status bar and accent color are not included)
- Make sure your rom is deoxeded!!
- Download the file from below
- Copy it in your phone
- Reboot in recovery
- Wipe cache and dalvik cache
- Install the mod
- Hit the Thanks button!
- If you don't have the battery percentage text, go to Gravitybox and Battery settings --> "Battery percent text size and select smallest
defim, rovo89, DragonHunt3r, serajr, C3C076 for the xposed modules and framework!