Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,371 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SImply want root in ATT Note 3

Tip us?

kendellrt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] SImply want root in ATT Note 3

I'm really new to all of this. But, from all of the info I have been able to find here, it doesn't appear that I can currently root the ATT Note 3 N900A on 4.4.2 running baseband NC2. Am I wrong, or am I just lost in the mountains of threads found on this forum?

Dankchild
Old
Thanks Meter 111

DONATE TO ME
Instead of spamming the same question throughout the 'mountains of threads' try r-e-a-d-i-n-g them.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2710972

kendellrt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankchild View Post
Instead of spamming the same question throughout the 'mountains of threads' try r-e-a-d-i-n-g them.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2710972
I have been reading them. The only issue I have found is conflicting information. I had to do research to find out the difference between MJ5 and NC2. I had no idea there were difference basebands for the same phone on the same carrier.

Dankchild
Old
Thanks Meter 111

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendellrt View Post
I have been reading them. The only issue I have found is conflicting information. I had to do research to find out the difference between MJ5 and NC2. I had no idea there were difference basebands for the same phone on the same carrier.
No sweat young grasshoppa, it's a lot of information to take in at first. But the all in one guides like the link I posted should be your first go to.

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

kendellrt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankchild View Post
No sweat young grasshoppa, it's a lot of information to take in at first. But the all in one guides like the link I posted should be your first go to.

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Thanks!

VECTUS
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6877

DONATE TO ME
Before this train slides WAY off course I'm going to close this because all the answers are here... I would add that if it all seems to complicated it might be better to not do anything to that $600 plus phone... Thread closed...

CLICK TO FIND OUT WHAT XDA IS AND WHY I MODERATED THE WAY I DID

"The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it" - Mark Twain

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe