Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,721 Members 51,624 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme]Red Heat Theme

Tip us?
 
Anmol0022
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 61
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default [Theme]Red Heat Theme

THIS theme is Original Pink theme{HEAT THEME} modded by me

instead of pink its red

to install just replace this with in system/app/

I made this for my personal use as i prefer red color
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1056
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	2689648   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	878
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	2689649  
Attached Files
File Type: apk PinkTheme.apk - [Click for QR Code] (820.4 KB, 196 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anmol0022 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Bazilli
Old
#2  
Bazilli's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 173
Posts: 301
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmol0022 View Post
THIS theme is Original Pink theme{HEAT THEME} modded by me

instead of pink its red

to install just replace this with in system/app/

I made this for my personal use as i prefer red color
Thanks! This is much prettier than original heat theme.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bazilli For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CM17X
Old
#3  
CM17X's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 112
Posts: 496
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmol0022 View Post
THIS theme is Original Pink theme{HEAT THEME} modded by me

instead of pink its red

to install just replace this with in system/app/

I made this for my personal use as i prefer red color
Hey, how is all?
Need some help in here.

I did what you said but the theme wont install. I've tried to put back the backup of the orinal i've made, but it wont install either. What should i do to get this or the old one working again? Sadly is the only theme i like.
Phone Model: HTC One X

Take a look to my youtube's channel: https://www.youtube.com/cm17x
 
Blacklistest
Old
#4  
Blacklistest's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 248
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: East Java
Any chance for another color?? i liked this theme so much


 
510jungleboy
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 279
Join Date: Jan 2007
Have you guys tried The Spider-Man 2 Theme ? It looks awesome.
 
Anmol0022
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 61
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM17X View Post
Hey, how is all?
Need some help in here.

I did what you said but the theme wont install. I've tried to put back the backup of the orinal i've made, but it wont install either. What should i do to get this or the old one working again? Sadly is the only theme i like.
first select any other theme apply it reboot

then delete pinktheme.apk in system/app/

copy modded pinktheme.apk in system/app/

set permissions correctly ie 644 rw- r--- r--

reboot

apply heat theme now it will work
The Following User Says Thank You to Anmol0022 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CM17X
Old
#7  
CM17X's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 112
Posts: 496
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmol0022 View Post
first select any other theme apply it reboot

then delete pinktheme.apk in system/app/

copy modded pinktheme.apk in system/app/

set permissions correctly ie 644 rw- r--- r--

reboot

apply heat theme now it will work
Thank you, it's done.

May i know how did you change it? I want to try some other colors and stuff.
Phone Model: HTC One X

Take a look to my youtube's channel: https://www.youtube.com/cm17x
 
Anmol0022
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 61
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM17X View Post
Thank you, it's done.

May i know how did you change it? I want to try some other colors and stuff.
Follow this guide

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2626142

it has everything in it

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Play Your Hits and Learn the Lyrics with NextGen Music Player

There are plenty of music players for Android available in Play Store. They … more

Control Your Toast Notifications with SlicedToasts

Toasts are delicious, even in their Android flavor. In Android, toast doesn’t lead … more

Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings

To be brutally honest, the native options for screen … more

Change the Alarm Icon in the Status Bar with Xposed

It’s hard to find a more hated object than your alarm clock. They wake us up nearly … more