FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Speaker grills lifting?

16th April 2014, 06:16 AM |#11  
NICEGYPT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Grovetown
Thanks Meter: 83
 
Donate to Me
More
anyone did an exchange for that issue?
 
 
18th April 2014, 04:38 AM |#12  
h3ck's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Otizzle
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NICEGYPT

anyone did an exchange for that issue?

My buddy at work did, via ATT, but you should still be able to with T-mobile. Just do it before your 14 days are up. Also, remember you don't get a new 14 days when you get a replacement. You have 14 days total.
18th April 2014, 04:41 AM |#13  
NICEGYPT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Grovetown
Thanks Meter: 83
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ck

My buddy at work did, via ATT, but you should still be able to with T-mobile. Just do it before your 14 days are up. Also, remember you don't get a new 14 days when you get a replacement. You have 14 days total.

Thanks. I am going tomorrow morning. I have the phone for a week now. I was just asking cuz tmobile are really difficult when it comes to exchanging a phone.
18th April 2014, 03:26 PM |#14  
wase4711's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4,750
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NICEGYPT

Thanks. I am going tomorrow morning. I have the phone for a week now. I was just asking cuz tmobile are really difficult when it comes to exchanging a phone.

why do you say that? I had to exchange my Flex twice, and they were great about it both times..
19th April 2014, 02:56 AM |#15  
NICEGYPT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Grovetown
Thanks Meter: 83
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

why do you say that? I had to exchange my Flex twice, and they were great about it both times..

Where I live most of the time they give me a hard time when it comes to exchange. I did went today and exchanged it, took a while until they got the store manage approval.
19th April 2014, 07:18 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NICEGYPT

anyone did an exchange for that issue?

I did. The 2nd one I got had it's own set if issues: The grills were actually sunken in, glass screen popping out about 0.5mm and the volume rocker was loose & rattling. I'm on #3 which is just about perfect.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes