Well Samsung smart watches only work with Samsung devices. Sony's is pretty cool and hackable. I think my pebble is the best, but I'm probably biased since i did purchase it.
I would wait for the android wear smart watches to start coming out, htc was announced as a partner i believe. The moto 360 looks cool as hell.
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
- CARRIER: Verizon
- PHONE: Samsung S4 HTC One Max
- CASE: Otterbox Defender modded to fit Anker 7800mah battery HTC PowerFlip
- BOOTLOADER: MDK, loki bypass S-OFF & Relocked
- RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7.x
- KERNEL: Ktoonsez with Project Icarus profile and Hydra script FlyKernel
- ROM: Eclipse TW 4.4 Adrenaline Sense 6
- LAUNCHER & MODS: Google Now launcher with XGEL settings, GravityBox, Heads Up notifications, & Android L navbar