Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,173 Members 41,882 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] downgrading dn3 to 4.3

Tip us?

CMNII
Old
(Last edited by CMNII; 18th April 2014 at 08:56 AM.) Reason: Spelling errors
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza Kashkuli View Post
if you do all of instructions well, and didnt worked, then...
I THINK your problem will be solved by this way:
If you have installed samsung stuck recovery, or whatever ,now, just enter it by holding vol+ , home button and power button
then do all wipes. restart in download mod by holding vol-, power button and home button. after you've done it, then flash the stock official firmware in odin by given instructions

if I helped you press thanks button!
These instructions mentioned above should work but, I higly recommend wiping user data ( only) multiple times [through recovery] and rebooting, then wait patiently for Samsung's logo as it usually takes longer times at first boot, If this didn't work, then I'd say doing what fellow member Reza Kashkuli recommended.
Don't thank me, the button is more valuable to me.
Phones: Nokia 3110 Classic > Nokia 5130 XpressMusic > Nokia 701 > Note II
Rom: TW 4.3> CM11>Android Revolution HD 23.0

The Following User Says Thank You to CMNII For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Reza Kashkuli
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMNII View Post
These instructions mentioned above should work but, I higly recommend wiping user data ( only) multiple times [through recovery] and rebooting, then wait Patiently for Samsung's logo as it usually takes longer times at first boot, If this didn't work then I'd say doing what fellow member Reza Kashkuli recommended.
Ok im agree with you mate
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reza Kashkuli For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anglach
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Wiped to factory settings, rooted and flashed cwm and it fixed itself thanks for help again.