18th April 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello Senior Members,

I am facing stuck on the Welcome screen where I need to choose language but even I choosed English (India), I am unable to move forward from this screen.

This ROM which I used to flashed is 'CyanogenMod 11 modded for Galaxy Ace'. URL is http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2587481

Please help me out.

Cheers,
Vaibhav S
Last edited by vaibhavsri; 18th April 2014 at 08:04 PM.
19th April 2014, 07:27 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 361

956 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhavsri

Hello Senior Members,

I am facing stuck on the Welcome screen where I need to choose language but even I choosed English (India), I am unable to move forward from this screen.

This ROM which I used to flashed is 'CyanogenMod 11 modded for Galaxy Ace'. URL is http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2587481

Please help me out.

Cheers,
Vaibhav S

Try restarting the phone. If the problem still persists, try re-flashing the rom after doing a complete wipe from the recovery mod. Do post the results. Hope I Helped
19th April 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm

Try restarting the phone. If the problem still persists, try re-flashing the rom after doing a complete wipe from the recovery mod. Do post the results. Hope I Helped

I did as you said but again I am stuck on the welcome screen.
In this welcome screen I need to choose language from given options but I am unable to select it either by touching there or by using any button.
This is actually problem I am facing. Hope it make you a little more clear about the problem I am facing.

Pasting a snap for you guys to see what I am facing as a problem.

Thanks & Cheers,
Vaibhav S
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	picture003.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	2695548  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread