No registration required

how to submit in login page

OP mehdi_shz11

18th April 2014, 04:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
How to login page use android app ?
for example u go to mail.yahoo.com and you have to write your mail and pass , i want to fetch mail.yahoo.com and fill user and pass by application and send to server.
19th April 2014, 06:39 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Try this out
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi_shz11

for example u go to mail.yahoo.com and you have to write your mail and pass , i want to fetch mail.yahoo.com and fill user and pass by application and send to server.

From what I understand from your post, you want to make a login page where you enter your email and password to be checked to see if an external database has the same credentials.

1. In your activity xml file make your edittext fields for both the email and password, also make one button field for your button.
2. In your java file, make EditText objects for both the email and password and a Button object for your button.
(E.g. EditText email = (EditText) findViewById(R.id.editTextId)
3. Follow the link in order to establish a connection to your external database. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2325799
4. Change the variables and what is checked in the guide to what you need.

Hope this helps!
19th April 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #3  
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 409

921 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi_shz11

I think there is no need to do that most of the web services offer a API for android applications an you may login using those !

Sent from my GT-S5302 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread