Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Related to Current eMMC firm version and other help required

OP kashish97

18th April 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
First thing, when i go to the download mode i get the screen as attached.
I was using resurrection remix rom. quite a stable rom but suddenly my phone started to lag alot.
I thought of switching back to stock rom rooted and check if the same problem persists.
Yes it did. And now I've no idea what to do. Someone please help on how to get rid of the red box in the download mode and lag reduction.

P.S: I'm not criticizing Resurrction Remix ROM
I'm using a fake samsung battery. Does that affect?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140418_151547.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	2693842  
18th April 2014, 12:34 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 2,180

1,080 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashish97

First thing, when i go to the download mode i get the screen as attached.
I was using resurrection remix rom. quite a stable rom but suddenly my phone started to lag alot.
I thought of switching back to stock rom rooted and check if the same problem persists.
Yes it did. And now I've no idea what to do. Someone please help on how to get rid of the red box in the download mode and lag reduction.

P.S: I'm not criticizing Resurrction Remix ROM
I'm using a fake samsung battery. Does that affect?

First of all using cheap and fake batteries can damage u r mobile since they are not of good quality..just use original one if not buy a original one...
Regarding the emmc its Normal.It is just a notice showing the current version of eMMC. DON'T CARE. It came up with the latest update. Regarding lag have u done factory RESET after ROM installation and wipe dalvic cache...
The Following User Says Thank You to jackeagle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2014, 11:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeagle

First of all using cheap and fake batteries can damage u r mobile since they are not of good quality..just use original one if not buy a original one...
Regarding the emmc its Normal.It is just a notice showing the current version of eMMC. DON'T CARE. It came up with the latest update. Regarding lag have u done factory RESET after ROM installation and wipe dalvic cache...

Yes buddy. i've done the factory reset and dalvik cache wipe. And I'm currently using Stock ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread