Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,725 Members 37,808 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Related to Current eMMC firm version and other help required

Tip us?

kashish97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Related to Current eMMC firm version and other help required

First thing, when i go to the download mode i get the screen as attached.
I was using resurrection remix rom. quite a stable rom but suddenly my phone started to lag alot.
I thought of switching back to stock rom rooted and check if the same problem persists.
Yes it did. And now I've no idea what to do. Someone please help on how to get rid of the red box in the download mode and lag reduction.

P.S: I'm not criticizing Resurrction Remix ROM
I'm using a fake samsung battery. Does that affect?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140418_151547.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	2693842  

jackeagle
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashish97 View Post
First thing, when i go to the download mode i get the screen as attached.
I was using resurrection remix rom. quite a stable rom but suddenly my phone started to lag alot.
I thought of switching back to stock rom rooted and check if the same problem persists.
Yes it did. And now I've no idea what to do. Someone please help on how to get rid of the red box in the download mode and lag reduction.

P.S: I'm not criticizing Resurrction Remix ROM
I'm using a fake samsung battery. Does that affect?
First of all using cheap and fake batteries can damage u r mobile since they are not of good quality..just use original one if not buy a original one...
Regarding the emmc its Normal.It is just a notice showing the current version of eMMC. DON'T CARE. It came up with the latest update. Regarding lag have u done factory RESET after ROM installation and wipe dalvic cache...
MY WORKS

Rom's

AICP [I9082]
Liquidsmooth [I9082]
Nameless [i9082]
Spirit Rom [I9300] , [N7000]

Carbon Rom [ Xiaomi Mi 3]

Guides

Android Rom Development
Bootanimation

The Following User Says Thank You to jackeagle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kashish97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeagle View Post
First of all using cheap and fake batteries can damage u r mobile since they are not of good quality..just use original one if not buy a original one...
Regarding the emmc its Normal.It is just a notice showing the current version of eMMC. DON'T CARE. It came up with the latest update. Regarding lag have u done factory RESET after ROM installation and wipe dalvic cache...
Yes buddy. i've done the factory reset and dalvik cache wipe. And I'm currently using Stock ROM.