5,605,519 Members 45,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2][01/04]SlimKat - N7000 [Build 4][WEEKLIES]

Tip us?

zazolo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
hi everybody, I'm using slimkat from about 2 weeks, my phone is completely reborn (before I was on original stock)

everything is working flawlessly, battery life is almost doubled, fast... perfect rom

I have two questions:

1. is there a way to selectively remove a call from the call log history?
2. is there a way to close every app opened in the task manager (I can close them one by one swyping to the left)?

IgorK007
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazolo View Post
is there a way to close every app opened in the task manager (I can close them one by one swyping to the left)?
Closing all application Pinch gesture.

4llerbuntu
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhayu View Post
I've downloaded and test your modified slimkat 4.1 rom, everything works fine, i have no issue when playing music and show picture with galery from ext-sd, thank's........:thumbup:
Some request, can you make a build that can increase more ram, because if i use 3d launcher like tsf shell 3d, next launcher 3d, it can run smooth but after run some application it laggy and sometime freeze and reboot itself, i hope it can be fixed. Many thank's again....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Please does this also solve the G+ battery drain issue?

Dhayu
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4llerbuntu View Post
Please does this also solve the G+ battery drain issue?
I don't use G+, i remove it by using slimcenter.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

zazolo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorK007 View Post
Closing all application Pinch gesture.
thanks a lot, it works
The Following User Says Thank You to zazolo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Thijsvr
Old
(Last edited by Thijsvr; 21st April 2014 at 09:42 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Default Bluetooth autoconnect

First off I'd like to thank all the people working hard on this ROM. Amazing job and the rom feels really smooth and the way it sips from the battery is astonishing. I've been using my phone the way I always do and usually I barely make it to bed with power still in the device (I run it in power saving mode) and now it survives well into the morning with still about 40% battery left. I truly don't understand why OEMs are unable to do this, this rom is fast, stable and really efficient.

The only thing however is that I noticed that my phone isn't automatically connecting to my car anymore. I can pair it, but after that it stops working. Does anyone have an idea why this could be?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Tags
4.4, fast, light, n7000, slimkat