5,598,233 Members 46,984 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ZX803 model AllWinner chip 8" Android 4 capacitive screen car head unit

Tip us?

stanjkof
Old
(Last edited by stanjkof; 10th April 2014 at 01:05 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by arres View Post
My unit doesnīt show the doors open or climatronic status.
I donīt see any wire to turn the radio lights on (but when I switch on the lights, the radio lights turns on) I think the signal came from the canbus decoder
My unit also reacts on car lighting, but it is not connected to canbus, those two wires are free.
I don't know anything any more

And it gets more weird. If you have CANBUS service active at bootup it should show climatic controlls.
I know because I have disassembled that canbus app, and there are climatronic buttons and graphics inside.
All is set, but it doesn't work in your case.
The Following User Says Thank You to stanjkof For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stanjkof
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanjkof View Post
My unit also reacts on car lighting, but it is not connected to canbus, those two wires are free.
I don't know anything any more

And it gets more weird. If you have CANBUS service active at bootup it should show climatic controlls.
I know because I have disassembled that canbus app, and there are climatronic buttons and graphics inside.
All is set, but it doesn't work in your case.
Ah yes, car door graphic does not exist, so noone has to bother with that. Only parking sensor graphic is included with climate, that should really work no matter what.
The Following User Says Thank You to stanjkof For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nordream
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default ZX803 questions

Hello,

Bought a ZX803 device for my car and have some issues i try to sort out.

I have replaced the Next Launcher with Apex launcher to get it booting up faster. Any other stock rom apps that can be removed/disabled without problems?

On every boot there is a Music player that loads, is it possible to get rid of it? Tried to disable it, but then GPS service wouldn't load ??

Sygic locks very slow, while other GPS apps gives me the position at once. Any tweaks that can be done to make Sygic work. Have tried all types of GPS fix app without luck.

stanjkof
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordream View Post
Hello,

Bought a ZX803 device for my car and have some issues i try to sort out.

I have replaced the Next Launcher with Apex launcher to get it booting up faster. Any other stock rom apps that can be removed/disabled without problems?

On every boot there is a Music player that loads, is it possible to get rid of it? Tried to disable it, but then GPS service wouldn't load ??

Sygic locks very slow, while other GPS apps gives me the position at once. Any tweaks that can be done to make Sygic work. Have tried all types of GPS fix app without luck.
Hello, I also use APEX, on all of my devices.
I don't know about any players loading automatically, if your device is rooted, find it in sytem/app folder, mount R/W properties with file explorer (ES fileexplorer) and rename that app.

I use Poweramp, it is fantastic.

I also don't use sygic, I use Navigon, it locates me instantly.

nordream
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanjkof View Post
Hello, I also use APEX, on all of my devices.
I don't know about any players loading automatically, if your device is rooted, find it in sytem/app folder, mount R/W properties with file explorer (ES fileexplorer) and rename that app.

I use Poweramp, it is fantastic.

I also don't use sygic, I use Navigon, it locates me instantly.
Thanks, I get problem with the GPS Service when i rename the music app also (same as deactivating), first load of GPS service stops, and i need to click ok and then it loads ok, but anyway better than having this music player load several times at boot up. But I don't understand why disabling the music player should brake GPS Service...

Tried the Poweramp player it's nice, will use that one