Unbrick lg optimus l3 using kdz updater
To Anyone of who gets problem to unbrick your LG Optimus L3 e400
It Really works for me.
1. Download and Install USB driver for Lg phone which is LGUnitedMobileDriver_S50MAN310AP22_ML_WHQL_Ver_3.1 0.1 or later from LG website.
2.Download directly MSXML 4.0 SP3. from Microsoft and install.
3.Download KDZ Updater here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xo...DZ+UPDATER.rar
4. Download KDZ file according to your country or any compatible KDZ file. Download here: http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=11
For Philippines there are two choices, I think V10J might work for your phone.
How to use KDZ:
1. Detach your external SD from your phone.
2. Remove your phone battery and wait for a few seconds.
3. Put your battery back to the phone.
4. Press volume - and + (in the middle of volume button) and power button at the same time.
5. wait till the phone screen turns to yellow (emergency mode).
6. Connect your phone to PC by using USB cable (your LG cable).
7. Run KDZ Updater as administrator.
8. Choose the following options in KDZ Updater: Type: 3GQCT - Phone Mode: DIAG and browse KDZ file is the one you downloaded browse where you put this file and then select.
9. Click on “Launch Software Update”
10.If everything goes well, you will see “Finished” on KDZ Updater screen. If something wrong usually because of the wrong download of KDZ file. You'll see the opening screen on your phone.
I hope this can unbrik your LG L3 phone. Good Luck.