FORUMS

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Help !!!!! Alp HTC One Rom or PreLoader needed !! please !!

16th April 2014, 07:11 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi everybody,
i'm having problems with my chinese htc one !! I was backing up the rom with mtkdroid tool when i got an error message. I checked websites and they said i'll need the stock rom and especially, the preloader and dl files !! I'm not finding it! Can someone or an admin help me plss ???Help !!!!! Alp HTC One Rom needed !! please !!
 
 
16th April 2014, 07:25 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 632
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymeosh

Hi everybody,
i'm having problems with my chinese htc one !! I was backing up the rom with mtkdroid tool when i got an error message. I checked websites and they said i'll need the stock rom and especially, the preloader and dl files !! I'm not finding it! Can someone or an admin help me plss ???Help !!!!! Alp HTC One Rom needed !! please !!

The files you need are very specific to not only the phone name, but the version of the MediaTek CPU it uses as well. Many knock-offs like Alps often make many variants of the same phone or change the brand name slightly but most everything else is the same. I found this : http://www.needrom.com/mobile/one-m7-mt6589/ but you're on your own to verify if that is the exact version you need.
16th April 2014, 07:43 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

The files you need are very specific to not only the phone name, but the version of the MediaTek CPU it uses as well. Many knock-offs like Alps often make many variants of the same phone or change the brand name slightly but most everything else is the same. I found this : http://www.needrom.com/mobile/one-m7-mt6589/ but you're on your own to verify if that is the exact version you need.

Thanks for replying fo fast. This is not mine. Not the M7, that one is dual sim, mine not. I downloaded it and tried to flash with it and it doesn't worked . Mine is closer to this one http://androidfragmentation.com/data...0D910526AF2180

Damn, so worried
16th April 2014, 07:51 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 632
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymeosh

Thanks for replying fo fast. This is not mine. Not the M7, that one is dual sim, mine not. I downloaded it and tried to flash with it and it doesn't worked . Mine is closer to this one http://androidfragmentation.com/data...0D910526AF2180

Damn, so worried

Sorry. There are so many of these knock off phones and they are not very well documented, so hard to find the right stuff. I'd just suggest browsing around here: http://www.needrom.com/ and see if you find something that fits.
19th April 2014, 03:35 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

Sorry. There are so many of these knock off phones and they are not very well documented, so hard to find the right stuff. I'd just suggest browsing around here: http://www.needrom.com/ and see if you find something that fits.

No good news. I wasn't able to find any rom matching my phone. Lost it. Brw, If someone has hints to find it, It will be welcomed... Thanks everybody
19th April 2014, 03:41 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 632
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymeosh

No good news. I wasn't able to find any rom matching my phone. Lost it. Brw, If someone has hints to find it, It will be welcomed... Thanks everybody

Sucks! You lost it, like the phone is lost / stolen? If that is so and you didn't have anything set up like the Android Device Manager, then you're probably really out of luck. Good news is that since your phone is messed up, not likely anyone else is going to enjoy it... If your device is still on Gingerbread, you could try this as a last resort : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...out.labs.planb
19th April 2014, 03:48 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Noo, lost like bricked forever. I didn't find any suitable rom for this model.
19th April 2014, 03:50 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 632
 
Donate to Me
More
Ohhh ok. Yea, that's one of the downsides to a device that isn't supported by the manufacturers or enthusiasts. :/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chinese; alp htc one; preloader
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes