Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,599 Members 36,083 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy mini and USB Debugging

Tip us?

oktobus0084
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Galaxy mini and USB Debugging

Hello how to enable usb debugging on galaxy mini (gt-s5570) when phone is off ? Because I went to reinstall the software and I forgot to turn on USB debugging and now I can not even turn on :/

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 504

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by oktobus0084 View Post
Hello how to enable usb debugging on galaxy mini (gt-s5570) when phone is off ? Because I went to reinstall the software and I forgot to turn on USB debugging and now I can not even turn on :/
If you are trying to restore your phone via Odin, there would be no need to enable USB Debugging.

http://droidangel.blogspot.com/2011/...-original.html

I know it says under: IMPORTANT to enable USB Debugging. They're wrong. USB Debugging / adb commands do not work in the mode you need the phone to be in to restore it anyway, so can't even imagine the point of adding that, especially under the important heading.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

oktobus0084
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Premium account

But there you have to buy premium account to download firmware

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 504

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by oktobus0084 View Post
But there you have to buy premium account to download firmware
Sorry! Didn't think to check that part.

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...ode=0#firmware

You'll have to join (it's free), and the free download links aren't the fastest, but has everything you need and is legit.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]