How to recover. vcf file from formatted memory card?

Search This thread
Dec 21, 2013
I have googled alot for this bt didn't able to get effective method of restoring.vcf file
Need help my all contacg has been lost??
Do share the techniques of doing this?

gamer649

Feb 8, 2013
I have googled alot for this bt didn't able to get effective method of restoring.vcf file

Near impossible. If no data has been written to it even the police would still have a hard job. You will need to get all your contacts from the people they related to, sorry.

Sent from my C1905 using xda app-developers app

FrankHammer

Apr 18, 2014
Sukabumi
Actually there is a way to do it, but it take your time and energy a lot...

Sent from my Xperia M Single SIM [C1905] using Tapatalk

mbc07

Dec 12, 2013
Sony Xperia M
Sony Xperia X
Well if you didn't perform a full format of the memory card and didn't use it since then, you still have some chances. Connect the SD card directly in your computer through a card reader and run recovery apps such as Recuva or PhotoRec, you may be able to recover the file. If you're going to use Recuva, use Deep Scan mode...

If the .vcf was stored in the internal memory, then it's probably gone, but if you have root you could try some Android apps that do the same, but most of them are paid and aren't guaranteed to recover the deleted files...

Jooanadkins

Jan 30, 2019

Hi, I am sorry to hear about what happened. I don't know if you still have the same problem after all these years, or you already found a way, but I want to help, you can use recovery tools like acethinker disk recovery. Recovery tools today are powerful enough to get back your lost files. :)

Top Liked Posts