Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more
Post Reply

Help Thl T100s

OP scunner

19th March 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Hi I have a THL T100s I loaded what i thought was the latest rom from THL but it was a chineese rom I have tried to restore the original rom but my cwm is in chinees and when i try TWRP to install a rom from sd card it always stops and gives cant open cashe error can any one help with a rom that i can install from sp flash tool and instructions please.
31st March 2014, 09:12 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunner

Hi I have a THL T100s I loaded what i thought was the latest rom from THL but it was a chineese rom I have tried to restore the original rom but my cwm is in chinees and when i try TWRP to install a rom from sd card it always stops and gives cant open cashe error can any one help with a rom that i can install from sp flash tool and instructions please.

have you sorted your problem?
11th April 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
You can use this rom: http://www.needrom.com/mobile/thl-t100s-1363gh/
Flash with flash tools, use dowload + format all if you get error.
19th April 2014, 09:58 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by miko88

You can use this rom: http://www.needrom.com/mobile/thl-t100s-1363gh/
Flash with flash tools, use dowload + format all if you get error.

thanks I have this rom now ...
apparently Thl are going to release A kitkat rom I have had a email from them saying it will be posted soon
19th April 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunner

Thl are going to release A kitkat rom I have had a email from them saying it will be posted soon

can you tell us where they will post the info?
19th April 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by abprie

can you tell us where they will post the info?

on the thlmobilestore site under news tab
The Following User Says Thank You to scunner For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank