5,599,616 Members 44,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]Dark Carnage v2.0.0 KitKat 4.4.2 SAFESTRAP|AT&T|I9505[XXUFNB9][3/4/14][Themed]

Tip us?

goresick
Old
Thanks Meter 285

DONATE TO ME
Been a lil over a week, running great on this rom, SS version using 3.72 without issue! Able to flash Team Blackout clear play store and get that to stick.
Just wanted to say thanks to Venom and Ted, you guys are great. This rom and SS are the only reason I can tolerate this locked bootloader nonsense!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Black Mist SAMSUNG SGH-I337 Safestrapped with Dark Carnage 1.0.3 in Stock Slot inside an Otterbox Defender.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goresick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JT1510365
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Wink Amazing!

Yet another rom that Is just out of this world! Thanks Venom0642 you make awesome roms! Can't wait for your next rom you make.

Peace bro

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by goresick View Post
Been a lil over a week, running great on this rom, SS version using 3.72 without issue! Able to flash Team Blackout clear play store and get that to stick.
Just wanted to say thanks to Venom and Ted, you guys are great. This rom and SS are the only reason I can tolerate this locked bootloader nonsense!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yep I totally agree! Without venom and ted we would be without something great. Your work is greatly appreciated. Thanks for making our s4 the best!

Peace
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JT1510365 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Venom0642
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3982

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT1510365 View Post
Yet another rom that Is just out of this world! Thanks Venom0642 you make awesome roms! Can't wait for your next rom you make.

Peace bro

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Yep I totally agree! Without venom and ted we would be without something great. Your work is greatly appreciated. Thanks for making our s4 the best!

Peace
Thanks appreciate it

Sent From My Galaxy S4 SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 Running On New Deadly Venom v3.0.1 KitKat 4.4.2
Tags
dark carnage, deadly venom, samsung galaxy s4