Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 54,725 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] In your opinion, what is the most stable and battery friendly AOSP rom right now

Tip us?

skytbest
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Question [Q] In your opinion, what is the most stable and battery friendly AOSP rom right now

I've been on CM11 nightlies for a while and I'm getting tired of the horrible battery life and MMS not working 90% of the time. So I thought the other day "why am I even on KK? There aren't really and KK specific features I use that I'm aware of"

So I'm looking for a more stable and battery friendly ROM, still AOSP, but I would be willing to step back to jelly bean. What do you recommend?

Stryke_the_Orc
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 6779
These types of threads are generally not allowed on XDA, they tend to become a troll fest and cause flaming and arguing. I'm going to close this thread, but give you some advice.

Each user has a different experience with their own devices. Two people can have the exact same device, exact same ROM, exact same settings and have VERY different results. This is one of those times when you need to just try it out for yourself and make your own opinion about what works best for you.

Good luck, and I hope you find what you're looking for
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stryke_the_Orc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aosp, battery
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe