FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Are the stock roms listed here (see url) genuine?

108 posts
Thanks Meter: 10
 
By shmotog, Senior Member on 18th April 2014, 11:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I could only find stock roms for moto g here: http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=14
Are they genuine?
If theyre not released by motorola how do we know they're the real thing?
 
 
19th April 2014, 08:35 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmotog

I could only find stock roms for moto g here: http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=14
Are they genuine?
If theyre not released by motorola how do we know they're the real thing?

You can flash them on a closed device, so they are real. No 176 images yet tho

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
19th April 2014, 03:35 PM |#3  
deej_roamer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 610
 
More
Didnt get that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyn

No 176 images yet tho

Didnt get that!
19th April 2014, 03:53 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyn

You can flash them on a closed device, so they are real. No 176 images yet tho

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

thank you. whats 176 images ?
19th April 2014, 06:09 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmotog

thank you. whats 176 images ?

176.44.1 is the latest firmware version for European devices.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
19th April 2014, 06:14 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyn

176.44.1 is the latest firmware version for European devices.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

cool
19th April 2014, 06:17 PM |#7  
robin0800's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyn

176.44.1 is the latest firmware version for European devices.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Here are 176 ROM's

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...546251&page=21
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes