5,598,820 Members 33,334 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Tesla-MADAL93: New build out! http://d-h.st/pSQ

[TeamNova] [4.4.2] MoKee Open Source Project

Tip us?
 
droidinsane
Old
#171  
droidinsane's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 42
Posts: 195
Join Date: Oct 2012
in the previous build i didnt experience any lags or sluggishness, this rom worked flawlessly but in the recent update i face lags here and there like when browing pics in gallery or swiping through homescreens or in general operations....is there any specific reason for this or i am the only one who is experiencing this?
 
Epirex
Old
#172  
Epirex's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Argentina - Catamarca
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidinsane View Post
in the previous build i didnt experience any lags or sluggishness, this rom worked flawlessly but in the recent update i face lags here and there like when browing pics in gallery or swiping through homescreens or in general operations....is there any specific reason for this or i am the only one who is experiencing this?
You are not the only
I think it's because they returned to kernel 3.0.31
Now I am CarbonROM build 10 with the kernel 3.0.101 and the system moves with full fluides as in the first build of OS Mokee
My history with devices

Samsung GALAXY S Advance

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 - Stolen

LG Google Nexus 5 - It's coming

My blog in Spanish!
 
Tesla-MADAL93
Old
#173  
Tesla-MADAL93's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1191
Posts: 515
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Somewhere in Andromeda Galaxy

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epirex View Post
You are not the only
I think it's because they returned to kernel 3.0.31
Now I am CarbonROM build 10 with the kernel 3.0.101 and the system moves with full fluides as in the first build of OS Mokee
Rollback to 3.0.31 from 3.0.101 to fix wifi toggle bug

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070
 
willi9070
Old
#174  
willi9070's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 489
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla-MADAL93 View Post
Rollback to 3.0.31 from 3.0.101 to fix wifi toggle bug

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070
that's understandable but please do look into fixing those lags as this rom is the best rom for my use and experience had been great with the first release....
Phone : Galaxy S Advance
Rom : Mokee OS 4.4
Android 4.4 Stock Apps
if any post helps you Hit Thanks for that Person
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes