FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q][SOLVED] Need some files from /System folder

79 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By Krishna_MDual, Member on 19th April 2014, 07:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th April 2014, 12:00 PM |#11  
Krishna_MDual's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankHammer

anytime bro... with pleasure

and don't forget to add "SOLVED" to the thread title

hey i copy/pasted your files into my phone..
And now my phone is behaving weired and no app is working,
when i connect it to the computer,internal memory is not mounting...???

i think its becaous of copying c1905 files into c2004 model??and my phone is also deodexed?
what should i do now? I should make a new thread for this problem
 
 
19th April 2014, 12:31 PM |#12  
FrankHammer's Avatar
Member
Flag Sukabumi
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
What's your android version?

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
19th April 2014, 12:38 PM |#13  
Krishna_MDual's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankHammer

What's your android version?

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

android 4.2.2 Jellybean
19th April 2014, 12:40 PM |#14  
FrankHammer's Avatar
Member
Flag Sukabumi
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna_MDual

android 4.2.2 Jellybean

Mine is 4.3
That's why it is not compatible, re flash your firmware to get o.k.

Sent from my Xperia M Single SIM [C1905] using Tapatalk
19th April 2014, 01:19 PM |#15  
Krishna_MDual's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankHammer

Mine is 4.3
That's why it is not compatible, re flash your firmware to get o.k.

Sent from my Xperia M Single SIM [C1905] using Tapatalk

yeah thats the only option left now..
Sorry for late reply,,as i cant reply from my phone now...
need to login to pc for any internet activity.
19th April 2014, 01:30 PM |#16  
FrankHammer's Avatar
Member
Flag Sukabumi
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna_MDual

yeah thats the only option left now..
Sorry for late reply,,as i cant reply from my phone now...
need to login to pc for any internet activity.

I am so sorry to hear that, bro...
I wish luck is always beside you

Sent from my Xperia M Single SIM [C1905] using Tapatalk
19th April 2014, 07:41 PM |#17  
Krishna_MDual's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankHammer

I am so sorry to hear that, bro...
I wish luck is always beside you

Sent from my Xperia M Single SIM [C1905] using Tapatalk

Thanks bro..

Update :
I flashed the stock firmware succesfully and now phone is Ok..
Last edited by Krishna_MDual; 20th April 2014 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Update
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sytem files

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes