Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 44,353 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

xbox 360 controller blinking all the time

Tip us?

cars10k
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default xbox 360 controller blinking all the time

Hey guys,

when i plug in my wired 360 controller, everything is fine and i can play my old psp games with ppsspp.
But what is really annoying is that the button in the middle of the controller keeps blinking the whole time - guess he does this because he is not assigned to be player 1/2/3/4 and is waiting for this.

Via google i also came onto this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...738.usbjoygold

After installing and starting, the blinking goes away. But my controller does not work anymore in ppsspp ...
(uninstalling and repluggin the controller makes it work again)

So i tried to map the controls in this ubs/bt joystick center app, but i can't figure out how to do it. It recognizes my 360 controller, but the given mapping is from a real keyboard, with f1 f2 keys and numpad and everything. So either the app is crap, or i am dumb..

Can somebody help me? To either set up this app, so i can play again, or show me another way to remove the blinking?

Thanks

Cortimi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have the same issue. The virtual mouse pointer doesn't show as well, but the buttons seem to be sending commands to the tablet.