Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] MegaFire bluetooth issue

Tip us?

AidanBell
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] MegaFire bluetooth issue

I'm using and enjoying the excellent MegaFireMj2V6 on my Galaxy Mega 6.3, but I've come up against a problem with Bluetooth. I'm unable to connect my car to the phone. Connection begins but I then get the "Unfortunately Bluetooth Share has stopped" error. I have a Smartwatch which connects flawlessly. I've tried disassociating the watch but that didn't help with connecting the car (though that would not be a satisfactory solution anyway, I do need both devices to connect simultaneously).
Has anyone had similar experiences, does anyone know of a fix or workaround?
Cheers.

Frezi Evan
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanBell View Post
I'm using and enjoying the excellent MegaFireMj2V6 on my Galaxy Mega 6.3, but I've come up against a problem with Bluetooth. I'm unable to connect my car to the phone. Connection begins but I then get the "Unfortunately Bluetooth Share has stopped" error. I have a Smartwatch which connects flawlessly. I've tried disassociating the watch but that didn't help with connecting the car (though that would not be a satisfactory solution anyway, I do need both devices to connect simultaneously).
Has anyone had similar experiences, does anyone know of a fix or workaround?
Cheers.
can you update your Bluetooth device ?

AidanBell
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frezi Evan View Post
can you update your Bluetooth device ?
You mean the car? No. Sadly not.

Frezi Evan
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
But i see you told that about car Bluetooth..
Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanBell View Post
I'm unable to connect my car to the phone.
Cheers.

AidanBell
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I know there was no real response to this thread, but just in case anyone looked this up and is interested:
My problem solved itself. I tried for 24 hours to get both devices to work simultaneously, and having given up, I got into the car the next day, and Bluetooth was good as gold, connecting flawlessly! And it's worked ever since. I have no idea why, it's absolutely nothing that I did, it just decided to work! Bluetooth is weird!