IMEI is 0, Can't connect to my Carrier

Search This thread

DaveenJay

Dec 4, 2012
So, I installed CM10 on my Galaxy S3 on Bell, and I was having trouble connecting to the network, so I did a full restore back to the stock rom, and still I wasn't able to connect to my network (Bell). So I checked the Status, and it's saying: Network- Unkown. and IMEI - 0 (IMEI- 01)

So, how can I get my IMEI number back and connect to my network.

Motokorth

Jul 25, 2012
You need to inject your imei and use this guys tool to fix things.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1801997

[FIX/TOOL] Backup/Restore/Fix IMEI & Data Restore Tool v3.0 - Updated 11/01/2012!!!

Its also easier to do it using stock ROM.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mistaboy

May 7, 2013
imei says 0 on s3 i747m

I have an s3 i747m and i flashed CM 10 then restored to stock rom. After that i found th imei is 0, Mobile Network State: Disconnected and its Roaming. I have tried everything. I've tried NV-Generator to create a .txt file for my imei and use NV-reader-writer to inject it in my phone but it always says, "Failed.. Phone does not answer". I even tried the QPST RF NV Manager to put my imei back and it says phones not connected. I have searched everywhere on this forum and tried everything and nothing is working. And yes I do have samsung drivers installed that's how I rooted my phone in the first place. As of now my phone is like an ipod running android I can't use any phone featuers.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! total noob here :crying:

Last edited:
Reactions: thecoach1999

wvufan21

Jan 8, 2011
I have an s3 i747m and i flashed CM 10 then restored to stock rom. After that i found th imei is 0, Mobile Network State: Disconnected and its Roaming. I have tried everything. I've tried NV-Generator to create a .txt file for my imei and use NV-reader-writer to inject it in my phone but it always says, "Failed.. Phone does not answer". I even tried the QPST RF NV Manager to put my imei back and it says phones not connected. I have searched everywhere on this forum and tried everything and nothing is working. And yes I do have samsung drivers installed that's how I rooted my phone in the first place. As of now my phone is like an ipod running android I can't use any phone featuers.

Similar problem here too..:(
Did you find a solution??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    imei says 0 on s3 i747m