Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] b2cappsetup wont install

Tip us?

lokeycmos
Old
(Last edited by lokeycmos; 19th April 2014 at 07:10 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] b2cappsetup wont install

im at my wits end!I bricked my phone. im trying to restore to stock using these instructions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476, but I cant get the GD lgmobile support tool to install! ive tried disabling my firewall. any ideas?? also I have a vs980. which of the following KDZ files do I use: VS98010B_13.KDZ, VS98011A_01.KDZ, VS98012B_00.KDZ, or VS98024A_11.KDZ ? anyone know of a cheap, but reputable service for unbricking phones? thanks.

lokeycmos
Old
(Last edited by lokeycmos; 19th April 2014 at 07:48 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeycmos View Post
im at my wits end!I bricked my phone. im trying to restore to stock using these instructions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476, but I cant get the GD lgmobile support tool to install! ive tried disabling my firewall. any ideas?? also I have a vs980. which of the following KDZ files do I use: VS98010B_13.KDZ, VS98011A_01.KDZ, VS98012B_00.KDZ, or VS98024A_11.KDZ ? anyone know of a cheap, but reputable service for unbricking phones? thanks.
so I got lg support tool to install, but now it doesn't recognize my phone as being plugged in. in the directions it appears that you have to enable usb debugging, but I cant do that cause my phone wont boot past TWRP recovery.i already wiped everything on the phone. is there a way to flash to stock from twrp?

here is a screen shot. my model isn't listed in the available options for a driver.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	2696551  

Swakiny
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeycmos View Post
so I got lg support tool to install, but now it doesn't recognize my phone as being plugged in. in the directions it appears that you have to enable usb debugging, but I cant do that cause my phone wont boot past TWRP recovery.i already wiped everything on the phone. is there a way to flash to stock from twrp?

here is a screen shot. my model isn't listed in the available options for a driver.

Put your phone in download mode

bender_007
Old
Thanks Meter 1,436

DONATE TO ME
Navigate to c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc

open hosts in notepad++ or whatever..

maybe you'll notice the lines 127.0.0.1 lg..blabla.., just delete them or put # in front of them (#127.0.0.1 lg.blablabla..)

This is in case you tried the automatic offline kdz installer and the vbs couldn't remove the lines itself.
The Following User Says Thank You to bender_007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]