My advice is to flash an RUU and revert back to stock.
This is only because it's hard bricked, plus it happened to me before. I thought to give it a go, and it worked.
After that I just re root my phone, and install CWM recovery, and then flash a new ROM. It's simple
Just follow my leads and it'll work.
P.S Your hardware hasn't damaged at all. Why do users say these things?
1. Download an RUU from the buzz forums
2. Install and revert back to stock with RUU
3. After the process is done, enable adb in settings [Applications]
4. re root your device, and install CWM
5. Flash any custom ROM and follow the instructions 'fully'.
I had to rush this, I hope you understand what i'm saying.
Users if you think i'm wrong then correct me as you wish.
But this all managed to work for me, when my device was hard bricked xD
Ever wondered how it's like to have a slow, low end device? Trying UltraBeam GB is worth a shot for your device, then you'll realize not to throw that device away, and keeping it for goods.