Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,756 Members 41,199 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

unknown samsung galaxy s2 baseband

Tip us?

yazdany
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default unknown samsung galaxy s2 baseband

hi guys i have a problem with the smart phone, hope you can help
Ok.
a friend of mine brought to me Samsung galaxy s2 i9001 with the unknown baseband , i decided to to post it in here

thanks in advance

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 490

DONATE TO ME
First thing to try is just to load the correct modem to the phone for the firmware it currently has. If it has a custom rom, then would be best just to just to restock the thing with Odin. You'll find tons of info here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki..._Plus/GT-I9001

There's a section called Rom Parts that has a collection of modems to use, depending on the region the phone is originally from. The wiki has all the links to the Odin version you need, drivers, guides, etc.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

nikzDHD
Old
Thanks Meter 1055
Does the IMEI number show?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505
Rom: DjeMBeY XXUFNC9 4.4.2 | Der Kernel: KT Kernel | Theme: Domination V2.0

Tablet: Nexus 7 2013 32GB
Rom: OmniRom 4.4.2 | Der Kernel: Stock Omni

Previous: HTC DesireHD > Samsung Galaxy SII > T-Mobile Rapport > Samsung Galaxy S (Backup) > Samsung Galaxy SIII (Brief ownership) > Samsung Galaxy Note II > HTC One X > Nexus 4