Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,993 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

**** No LTE Issue FIXED ****

Tip us?

jonkempato
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Smile **** No LTE Issue FIXED ****

I am not sure if someone has figured this out already, but I have confirmed how to get our phones back using LTE. The problem is the new LTE band 26. It is for SPARK only and for some reason if it is enabled, the phone only looks for this band. If we disable band 26, the phone picks up normal LTE great. To disable do the following:

1. ##DATA#
2. Enter MLS (you can get using program by using a program in the Galaxy S5 Sprint Spark kills data + voice calls at the same time! forumn post #36)
3. Go to LTE
4, Disable band 26
5. Reboot phone

You phone will now work just like the old LTE service on the galaxy ss (minus voice and data at same time).

1milenia
Old
Thanks Meter 22
can give better steps on how to do this

hemander
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkempato View Post
I am not sure if someone has figured this out already, but I have confirmed how to get our phones back using LTE. The problem is the new LTE band 26. It is for SPARK only and for some reason if it is enabled, the phone only looks for this band. If we disable band 26, the phone picks up normal LTE great. To disable do the following:

1. ##DATA#
2. Enter MLS (you can get using program by using a program in the Galaxy S5 Sprint Spark kills data + voice calls at the same time! forumn post #36)
3. Go to LTE
4, Disable band 26
5. Reboot phone

You phone will now work just like the old LTE service on the galaxy ss (minus voice and data at same time).
I'll try this. Let's see if it'll work.
Tags
galaxy s5, lte, spark, sprint 4g