5,599,539 Members 40,522 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Guide] LG G Flex Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock)

Tip us?

fjcb09
Old
(Last edited by fjcb09; Today at 01:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
any chance someone find or post the stock image file - TOT and dll files of att kitkat 4.4.2 to update it via lg flashtool because i try to update my phone but say the phone is not registered sou with the files i update it w no problem

hyelton
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1613

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjcb09 View Post
any chance someone find or post the stock image file - TOT and dll files of att kitkat 4.4.2 to update it via lg flashtool because i try to update my phone but say the phone is not registered sou with the files i update it w no problem
Well KitKat was just released and usually with TOT files it usually has been a month before they get released out and about.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
My Build: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | Amd FX-6300 OC to 4.5Ghz | Nvidia GTX-650-Ti | 8GB 1600 | 120GB Samsung 840 SSD | 500GB Hard Drive | Windows 7 Pro | NZXT 810 White Case.
Current Phone: White Nexus 5 16GB

Check out my Personal site and Photography www.hunterspad.com
Please Click Thanks If I helped you in any way!
If you need anything Hosted Or mirrored I have my Own Server StorageCow.eu and can host anything for you

fjcb09
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton View Post
Well KitKat was just released and usually with TOT files it usually has been a month before they get released out and about.

Thanksssss i hope i see those file not soon but when they released it i have that problem with the not registered thing that i have to do it manually that problem happen me with a lg g2 from att too

hyelton
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1613

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjcb09 View Post
Thanksssss i hope i see those file not soon but when they released it i have that problem with the not registered thing that i have to do it manually that problem happen me with a lg g2 from att too
Its not att its LG. If your not on AT&T that's a major reason why. But if your own AT&T try a few factory resets are call att to push it.

My Build: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | Amd FX-6300 OC to 4.5Ghz | Nvidia GTX-650-Ti | 8GB 1600 | 120GB Samsung 840 SSD | 500GB Hard Drive | Windows 7 Pro | NZXT 810 White Case.
Current Phone: White Nexus 5 16GB

Check out my Personal site and Photography www.hunterspad.com
Please Click Thanks If I helped you in any way!
If you need anything Hosted Or mirrored I have my Own Server StorageCow.eu and can host anything for you