Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,979 Members 45,766 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Modems/Radios for Fascinate running CM 11 4.4.2

Tip us?

ndame121
Old
(Last edited by ndame121; 19th April 2014 at 11:18 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Modems/Radios for Fascinate running CM 11 4.4.2

Hello all, its been a while.
My fascinate died the other day so I borrowed a relatives old one. It came stock and I upgraded it to the latest cm 10.1 nightly then straight to cm 11 android kit kat 4.4.2. After everything was all said and done the phone was running great, the only problem I am having is sending MMS messages with pictures. I checked to see what modem was installed, I think it was eh03 but I could be mistaken. Thats when I remembered having the same issue or similar issues with cm 10.1, I was able to fix that problem a while back by flashing ec09 with odin on my other phone. So naturally I flashed the EC09 modem to this phone but nothing has changed, the picture messages wont go through . I checked in the about section in settings and it shows EC09 is installed. Also I remembered using phone in odin to flash it last time so thats what I used this time, is that wrong?

Basically I am wondering if anyone knows which modem I should be using or if anyone knows of another fix to t he problem.

Also I have been having a lot of trouble finding download links for all the other modems so all I have used are EC09 and EH03.

skepticmisfit
Old
Thanks Meter 125
MMS usually has nothing to do with the radio, it's an issue with the ROM unless the modem was improperly flashed. i use EH03 without issues, it gives me the best results.. i think.