5,600,053 Members 42,632 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AzureROM Six Clean Edition (CE) & Stock Edition (SE) [3-29-14] [MJ5 Base] [STABLE | CLEAN | FAST | TWEAKED]

Tip us?

tropazr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 420

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Alzwayed View Post
You can still root with kingo 2.1 or 2.0. you're good, man. I updated my on purpose the other day and rooted just fine. You're still 4.3 JB and you can actually flash all the ROMs that are JB.
Thanks, dude! I am glad you confirmed this. I was pretty sure Kingo was still compatible with NB4 but I had never done the process myself and didn't want to give bad information...now we all know!
The Following User Says Thank You to tropazr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nimixes
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Just installed azure SE running great good work, and KK would be great can't wait to see it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
Dizzay D
Devices (in no specific order)
Samsung Captivate Glide -
Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket -

Motorola Atrix 4G -
LG Quantum -
Iphone 3G-
Iphon 2G-
Iphone 4-
Iphone 4s
HTC Tilt2-
HTC Touch-
Samsung Captivate-
HTC G1-
HTC Mogul-
Samsung Note

Galaxy Note 3 AT&T

tropazr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 420

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimixes View Post
Just installed azure SE running great good work, and KK would be great can't wait to see it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
Hopefully tonight!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tropazr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tropazr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 420

DONATE TO ME
Hey everyone! I have been tied up with work/personal life and also have spent the last few nights trying to get our All-In-One thread & JB to KK guide posted so that everyone has the information they need. This has pushed back the little time I've had to get the new ROM released. I promise that as soon as I can get everything squared away I will release it..it's built but there a lot of rough edges and I don't want to release it then have to have everyone update to version 2 a day later. Thank you everyone for your patience! I am ready to help keep the KitKat train running!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tropazr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

posersk8r
Old
Thanks Meter 10
No rush mr. Azure, and we know it's gonna be an awesome rom when you release it, you always did.
The Following User Says Thank You to posersk8r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tropazr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 420

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by posersk8r View Post
No rush mr. Azure, and we know it's gonna be an awesome rom when you release it, you always did.
Thanks! You can call me trop! (like tropical )

Edit: I've kind of been waiting for an opportunity to post that ^. You gave me one so I jumped on it!

Edit: Out of thanks...I will get you tomorrow!

butchieboy
Old
Thanks Meter 217
Please tell me that 6.5 will be back..plz..plz..plz..lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Sorry Tropazr...didnt see above post. I cant wait to see what your cooking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk