[Q] how to restore a note gt-n8013 when its a in store floor model

20th April 2014, 03:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hey fellow xda members i have a question for you guys. I just purchased a note gt-N8013 from some dude on cl it was new in the box and everything so when i turn it on there is no app for my settings and some other wierd things started happening like i would unplugg the charger and it would shut off and i wasent able to turn on the wifi. So i decided to see if i can download the drivers and i did and that didnt work. So i ended up rooting the thing but still same things are happening and now its rooted with the stock rom from being a floor model. Please any help would b appreciated. Thanks in advance
20th April 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #2  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by anseroner

Hey fellow xda members i have a question for you guys. I just purchased a note gt-N8013 from some dude on cl it was new in the box and everything so when i turn it on there is no app for my settings and some other wierd things started happening like i would unplugg the charger and it would shut off and i wasent able to turn on the wifi. So i decided to see if i can download the drivers and i did and that didnt work. So i ended up rooting the thing but still same things are happening and now its rooted with the stock rom from being a floor model. Please any help would b appreciated. Thanks in advance

As GT-N8013 is the Cellular South version, this should be the matching stock firmware --> LINK.

You can flash it via Odin. It will restore phone to stock.
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank