[Q] Phone gets too slow

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By fopazo, Junior Member on 19th April 2014, 10:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello everyone.

Some months ago I installed an Android 4.2.2 ROM on my phone and it worked fine for a few days, then the phone started getting too slow and laggy. I made a factory reset many times and I tried installing different versions of the ROM (from different countries), but the same happened. I went back to 4.1.2 and I have the same issue. After the factory reset, my phone is fast, but I start installing apps and it gets really slow. I have noticed that when I stop "Google play services" it gets faster again for a few minutes/hours.
I have tried many things that I have read and in other forums.
I deactivated the gallery app and many of the apps that come with the phone. I cleaned the cache data, etc.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I ran SD Card Tester to check the writing speed of the internal storage and it gets stuck after writing around 150 mb and the writing speed drops to 0.89 mb/s and the phone gets extremely slow. I had to close everything.
Last edited by fopazo; 19th April 2014 at 10:42 PM.
20th April 2014, 03:31 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 1,925
Just clear the ram once u feel the phone gets too slow... currently m.having a system uptime of 120hrs. The phone starts to get slow after 3 days of usage.. that moment I start clearing apps .. and this really works...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread