Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Blu life View Rom

Tip us?

sizemoreg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up Blu life View Rom

Hey Folks

I don't have enough permission accessibility to post this anywhere else in this forum, so hopefully the forum gurus will allow it, or move it to the proper spot.

I found a fairly nice rom for the Life View.. It's probably already been posted, but just for the sake of Devs having access to it. Here you go.

I know it shows Yonip 4 in the splash screen.I installed the rom and it's running great. The only drawbacks I see right now, is the camera won't adjust to the full 12 mp, and I haven't been able to get teh video to pause when i look away (I wear glasses, so that may be affecting it)

I found this along with a stock rom at:
Goolge Gerard marshal on google plus

the rom installs via CWM, so do a factory wipe with a cache, and dalvick wipe. and ALWAYS...back up your current rom before flashing

Great phone. I've had mine for about 3 months now, and love the phone. with the rom, it's like having a note 3 without having to pay all the extra money for it. love the air gesture feature.

Odiakan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Blu Life View Rom

I to tried the Yonip 4 Rom and had mixed results. I have recently switched over to a MIUI Rom for the Blu Life View and have had no issues that I know of except I will get the Sim Lock screen when I turn the phone on for the day. I have also gotten this screen using different Roms for the BLV so I am not sure what it is but I get around it by entering 12345678 and it goes away. I cannot disable it in the system menu as it shows that it is not enabled. Thankfully there finally seems to be some love given to the Blu Life View phone and I believe with the right Rom it can be a great alternative to the pricey Note 3.