Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 44,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Boot Certification Error for TWRP?

Tip us?

nikushx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Boot Certification Error for TWRP?

I cannot figure out for the life of me why I cannot install TWRP on my rooted 4.4.2 ATT D800 LG G2. I'm gonna ask some pretty dumb questions because I feel like I'm missing something here.

I installed TWRP2 custom recovery onto my rooted D800 ATT G2, via the "dd" method using adb on computer. All of the pushing and loki stuff worked, but when I boot into recovery, I get a "Secure boot error" and "Boot certificiation verify" error, then I reboot the phone again and it turns back on like normal. I really want to flash the volume boost onto my device but I cannot without a custom recovery.

I've done hours and hours of research and I cannot figure this out.

Thanks in advance.

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Thanks Meter 1127
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikushx View Post
I cannot figure out for the life of me why I cannot install TWRP on my rooted 4.4.2 ATT D800 LG G2. I'm gonna ask some pretty dumb questions because I feel like I'm missing something here.

I installed TWRP2 custom recovery onto my rooted D800 ATT G2, via the "dd" method using adb on computer. All of the pushing and loki stuff worked, but when I boot into recovery, I get a "Secure boot error" and "Boot certificiation verify" error, then I reboot the phone again and it turns back on like normal. I really want to flash the volume boost onto my device but I cannot without a custom recovery.

Thanks in advance.
have you tried AutoRec
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thenorm89
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:

Thanks in advance.
Seems like you need to flash the patched kernel for the system to boot.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
LG-D800
Full stock

nikushx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorm89 View Post
Seems like you need to flash the patched kernel for the system to boot.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
I'm sorry I am not sure what that means..

nikushx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
have you tried AutoRec
Wow, holy crap, that worked like a charm! I have no idea what that did but thank you!

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Thanks Meter 1127
Quote:
Wow, holy crap, that worked like a charm! I have no idea what that did but thank you!
It installs a boot loader that supports recovery plus recovery plus custom kernel which allows custom recovery and boot loader

Sent from my LG-D800 running stock kk, rooted with philz using XDA app
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]