[SCRIPT][LINUX][WINDOWS] APK Sign/Zipalign/Install
Out of laziness, I made myself a Windows script for signing and zipaligning APKs I modded.
Then I thought, why not make it available to others?
So I added ADB support and user interaction, made a Linux version, and pushed my work to GitHub.
- User interaction
- Colorful terminal output (Linux-only)
- ADB installation support
- Error output
- ADB 1.0.31
- The zipalign binary
- The script, of course :P
Script content (v1.1)
- An APK to be signed
- Java JDK in your path
- Common sense
You don't have to download the whole package to see the script!
- the Android Open Source Project for ADB and zipalign
- I don't know who created signapk.jar, but thanks to him anyway
- the AOSPA team, because I adapted their colored terminal output located in build.sh
v1.3 [COMING SOON]
- ability to process all APKs in folder if no APKs are specified (I have to figure this out first, I'm not that experienced in Bash scripting - but I think it's something along the lines of find .apk | ./zipaligner.sh ?)
- ability to choose name of final APK
- ask user whether to push or install to the device
- Remove temp files on error/finish
- Add ADB support
- Initial release
Let me know what you think - and of course, press thanks!
If I helped you in any way, just hit the Thanks button!